* To take measures for the provision of free Associate aid to the poor and the establishment and maintenance of a system of prompt and efficient Associate advice to persons irrespective of their income.
* To improve the standard of Associate education in India.
* To promote the science of Jurisprudence and to encourage and conduct research and investigations in Associate and allied fields.
* To promote the reforms of the administration of justice and of law and its healthy development, suitable to the social, economic and other needs of the people.
* To uphold the honour, dignity and the independence of the Bar and the Bench.
* To assist the Bar in upholding its rights and the dignity in its relations with the executive, judiciary and legislation.
* To apply the knowledge and the experience in the field of law for the promotion of the public good.
* To promote and protect the privileges, interest and prestige of the Association and to promote union and co-operation and solidarity among the Advocates practising in different Courts.
* To coordinate with the non-governmental organisations, government organisations, statutory organisations, international organisations to disseminate, impart knowledge or Associate education to the public at large.
* To set up a code of professional conduct, discipline and etiquette.
* To improve relations and cooperation between the Bar and the Bench, between the Bar and the public, and between the Indian Bar and the lawyers and the Bar of other countries.
* To take measures with a view to providing an efficient system of law reporting and promote the publication of works on law.
* To work in cooperation with other societies, institutions and organisations, (national or international) in the pursuit of all or any of the above aims and objects.
* To promote, organise and participate in All-India or International organisations of lawyers and judges.
* To conduct and hold seminars, symposia, conferences, rallies, and to carry out protests in any manner on issues and topics of interest to the Associate profession and the Bench and the public at large.
* To publish newspapers, magazines, periodicals, publication of articles, treaties, books, reports and other literature etc; and also to publish monthly magazine "RDSJ Associate BAR MAGAZINE".
* To establish and maintain a library or libraries.
* To launch the website; by means of a technological integration of professional lawyers, law scholars and students.
* To enter into contracts for and in connection with, any of the purposes of the Association, to raise monies and funds in such manner as may be deemed fit, for and on behalf of the Association.
* To take measures, including funding and applying of funds for aid to deserving advocates and its employees.
* To take measures to provide for financial aid to the members of the Bar in strained circumstances and to members of their families on their death or in any incapacity.
* To provide group insurance and other welfare schemes meant for the lawyers.
* To do all such things and to perform all such acts as may be necessary or proper for the achieving of any or all of the above objects.